What kind of Data are being collected
Among the Personal Data being collected by this application, independently or by third parties, there are: Cookies, usage Data, name, surname, telephone number, company name, email address, various kind of Data, city, business sector.
Personal Data can be freely given by the User or, in case of Usage Data, automatically gathered while using this application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to share them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide its Service. In case this Application indicates some Data as optional, the Users are free to refrain from sharing the Data, with no consequence on the availability of the Service or its operations.
Users in doubt of which Data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Means of processing
The Data Controller takes the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification of destruction of the Personal Data.
The processing is carried ed thorough IT and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and in a logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, sysadmins) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can be asked to the Data Controller at any given time.
Legal Basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes the User’s Personal Data in case one of the following conditions are met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some legal systems the Data Controller can be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or other legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the Personal Data processing is regulated by the European Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation the Data Controller is subject to;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers the Data Controller is invested with;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place of processing
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country different to the one where the User is located. To obtain more information on the place of processing the User can refer to the section about the Personal Data processing details.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of the Data outside of the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, like for example the UN, and also to the security measures take by the Data Controller in order the protect the Data.
The User can check whether an above-mentioned transfer takes place by examining the section of this document related to the details on the Personal Data processing or by asking information to the Data Controller by contacting him thorough the contact details written in the beginning of this document.
Data retention period
Data are processed and retained strictly for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposed related the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of said contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller, will be retained until the satisfaction said interest. The User can obtain more information concerning the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the corresponding sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on User consent, the Data Controller can retain the Personal Data for a longer time up until said consent is withdrawn. Moreover, the Data Controller may be obligated to retain the Personal Data for a longer time in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of a legal authority.
At the end of the retention time, the Personal Data will be deleted. As such, once said term expires, the right of access, deletion, rectification and potability of Personal Data can’t be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected Data
User Data are collected to allow the Data Collector to provide the service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to executive actions or requests, protect their rights or interests (or those of the Users or Third Parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following purposes: statistics, displaying content from external platforms and contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information about the purpose of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section “detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Details on the processing on the Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Displaying content from external platforms
The Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw their previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to Data processing. The User can object to the processing of their own Data when it happens on a legal basis different from consent. More details on the right of opposition are indicated on the below section.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and ask for their update or rectification.
- Obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can ask for the limitation of the processing of their Data. In such a case, the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than conservation.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- Receive their Data or have them transferred to another Controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically possible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another Controller. This arrangement is applicable when the Data are processed with automated instruments and the processing is based on User consent, a contract of which the User is part of, or contractual measures connected to it.
- File a complaint. The User can file a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers of which the Data Controller is invested, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes the Data for direct marketing purposes, the Users can refer to the respective parts of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise User’s rights, the Users can file a request to the Data Controller’s contact information indicated in this document. Requests are free to file and will be processed by the Data Controller in the shortest time possible, in any case within one month.
Additional information on the processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defence against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares being aware that the Data Controller may be obligated to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
Because of operational and maintenance needs, this application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files which record the interactions which may also contain Personal Data such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Additional information related to the processing of Personal Data can be requested at any moment to the Data Controller thorough their contact details.
Answer to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether Third Party services support them, the User is welcome to consult their respective privacy policies.
In case the changes concern processing of which consent is the legal basis, the Data Controller will collect User consent once more if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal Data is any information that, either directly or indirectly, also in connection to any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
The information automatically collected thorough this Application (also by third-party applications integrated in this Application) such as: IP address or Domain name of the computer used by the User to connect to this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the server’s response status (success, error, etc.) country of origin, User’s browser and Operating System characteristics, the various temporal connotation of the visit (for example the time spent browsing each page) and the details concerning the itinerary followed inside the Application, especially the sequence of pages browsed, to the parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this App who, unless differently specified, coincide with the Person Concerned.
The Person Concerned
The natural person to which the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural person, legal person, public authority, service or other body who, singularly or with others, determines the purposes and means of processing of Personal Data and the adopted instruments, including the safety measures related to the operation and fruition of this application. The Data Controller, unless specified otherwise, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software instrument through which User Personal Data are collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application is defined by the related terms (if present) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Little portion of Data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including artt. 13 and 14 of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.
Contacting the User
Contact Module (this Application)
The User, by filling in the contact form with their Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or of any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data processed: city, surname, name, email; email, telephone number; company name; business sector, various kind of data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are useful to track User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analysis tool provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data collected for the purpose of track and examine the use of this Application, fill in reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and customise ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
WordPress Stats (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress Stats is a statistics service provided by Automattic Inc.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This kind of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with it.
This kind of service may still collect data on the web traffic related to the pages on which the service is installed, even when Users are not using it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Fonts is a font visualization services operated by Google Ireland Limited which allows this Application to integrated such content inside their own pages.
Personal Data Processed: Usage Data; Various kind of data as specified by the service’s pivacy policy.
Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. )
Font Awesome is a font visualization services operated by Fonticons, Inc. which allows this Application to integrated such content inside their own pages.
Personal Data Processed: Usage Data.